Wednesday 9 November 2011

November's Swap Theme

Grrrrr! So sorry I'm late with announcing this month's theme, we have been without internet for almost a week...AGAIN! :-(

So, with that in mind, I have decided to extend the closing date until December 10th. The theme will be:


WINTER/CHRISTMAS



We do of course need at least 5 people to join in, so please let me know if you are interested.

As always, we each make 4 ATCs (3.5"x2.5") to fit the theme, send them to me along with a SAE (large letter) and I will send you a random selection from those received.

The next swap will be January 2012

A big THANKYOU to everyone who has participated this year.

4 comments:

  1. Count me in Ali please. Fingers crossed you get lots of entries to make it a very special end of year swap :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count Hannah and I in too, we might even manage to do separate entries this time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Count me in please Ali. Still haven't received my October swaps...hope their not lost in the post.
    Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ali
    Count me in, please!
    Am looking forward to receiving my October swaps!
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete